Friday, February 04, 2005

i can't f***ing sleep again!!!

ok - the title says it all. that's why i'm blogging at 4ish-fucking-a.m.

i had a really nice dinner with one of my ex-s, and a really nice chat. then we didn't know where to go , and inevitably, we ended up at bo's. i kinda passed her off as my youngest sister and i insisted she left not so late (which is 1-ish) cos she went home at 7am the day before and i kind of still feel responsible for her (even though she is now 20!).

so at dinner, i had 3 glasses of wine, and then i had a couple of drinks at bo's. (B bought me a bottle of absolut, which was really nice) then, the staff were a bit like vultures... (ok - F in particular) when he saw the bottle of nice vodka, he was going to pour himself some. i mean - what the fuck?! i just bought him a couple of drinks like 2 nights ago, and then some of them have been giving me grief for no particular reason and now they are supposed to be my best mates?!

so anyway, i've had enough to drink, and i should be sleepy. yet my head is filled with a zillion thoughts. why? i am tempted to say that it is the caffeine in the coke that is keeping me up. that *must* be the case.

in any case, i hope this night of sleeplessness is not followed by another few weeks of insomnia. otherwise, with any more sleep lost (read: no proper repair for the foot + itch like hell), i'm going to either be super good at meditation (special thanks to tym for the other night, who kept reminding me "mind over matter" - i will try) or my foot will be lost for sure from the extra probing from the super-long chopstick.

(N told me earlier he bought Films about Ghosts off iTunes, and i am absolutely shocked. :-))

"the circus is falling, down on its knees,
big-top is crumbling down" - CC, RiB, AAEA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home