Saturday, May 21, 2005

musical baton received from T

Total volume of music files on my computer:

16.66GB, 11.1 days, 3720 songs (+ a couple more that are on my laptop, but not on itunes)

strange - i actually thought i had more.

The last CDs I bought were:

The Earl Klugh Trio - Volume One
The Calling - Two
Tuck & Patti - taking the long way home

all still in their wrappers!!! ok - i got quite a few CD's like that. don't know if its a sign that i have too many CD's and previously not enough time to listen to them, or i just keep listening to the same music over and over...

Song playing right now:

你的背包

5 songs I listen to a lot at the moment:

Counting Crows - Mrs Potter's Lullaby
Counting Crows - Holiday in Spain (with Bløf)
Counting Crows - Raining in Baltimore
Third Eye Blind - Blinded (When I See You)
3 Doors Down - Let Me Go

actually, my whole playlist because music is always playing when i'm at home, and these days, i'm home a lot!

5 songs that mean a lot to me:

ok - i have 2 lists here because my original list consisted of all CC songs, and i didn't think it was very "balanced". :-)

List A

REM - Country Feedback
Leslie Cheung - 追
Sting - Why Should I Cry For You?
Phil Collins - Separate Lives
Tuck & Patti - Time After Time (Cyndi Lauper - original artist)

List B - the Counting Crows List

A Murder of One
Mrs Potter's Lullaby
Round Here
Raining in Baltimore
Angels of the Silences

obviously there are parts of many other songs that mean a lot to me. i guess you all know what they are because more than likely, i've posted them on this blog already!

passing the baton to NAB. (see T's reason)

2 Comments:

At 24/5/05 16:52, Blogger ampulets said...

what is/who sang "ni3 de4 bei4 bao1" that was playing in your ipod?

 
At 25/5/05 06:44, Blogger  said...

陳奕迅 (Eason Chan)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home