Saturday, May 13, 2006

some people should not be allowed to propagate


bus moron
Originally uploaded by monster-ru.

this fucking moron here shoved his son into the seat that someone had given up for the old man (in the foreground, by this time, seated).

the guy who gave up the seat didn't say anything to them, but only managed to look rather sorry. i mean, if you can be bothered enough to give up your seat, it shouldn't take very much more to make sure that the seat be occupied by the right person.

it infuriated me. the woman seated next to the boy didn't say anything and was (pretending to be) asleep. the bus was so packed, and i wish i was 2 persons (packed like sardines) closer so i could say something to the fucking moron.

luckily there are still some kind souls around. when the old man managed to move further in, someone else gave up his seat for him.

it's scary what sort of values some parents are passing on to their children. its not like the boy is incapable of standing up on a crowded bus. this old man has to use a walking cane for god's sake!

spoiling your kid is perhaps understandable. but doing that at some other person's expense, it's not right. worse of all, you're doing it right in front of your kid. now that is just wrong.

this kid might not grow up to be the horrible monster you've taught him to be. i hope he is sensitive enough to see what a horrible bastard you were.

6 Comments:

At 14/5/06 07:33, Blogger Unknown said...

These things see already very kek xim and pek chek.

 
At 14/5/06 14:43, Blogger  said...

ya lor. pu huay!

 
At 15/5/06 18:28, Blogger Unknown said...

Use fire extinguisher rid the huay also no use. :)

 
At 17/5/06 14:10, Blogger Neil said...

You know my thoughts on children and being spoilt. Candy houses, witches and ovens - how I wish I could re-write that ending!

 
At 17/5/06 23:28, Blogger NARDAC said...

On children being used to being over-privileged:

The last time I was in Singapore, I was carrying two durians in front of me when some child came running towards me. I stood stock still, because I refused to be all agile and predict which way he was going to run. I mean, the kid could have gone left or right, but instead he ran right in, then started crying. His mother freaked out and I just said, "well, maybe your kid isn't so smart." That set off an alarm.

Luckily my mom was there and she just started laughing her pants off and started yapping about children healing fast and how their skulls were all soft...

But I thought about it for quite a while. I mean, what kind of dumb ass child expects me to step out of his path when he can just wiggle his agile body either way around? What if I was aged, or had no feet? Maybe he was just the type of spoilt child that needed a durian in his face.

 
At 18/5/06 10:21, Blogger  said...

its because they are so used to having what they want, everything being done for them, and also, their parents/grandparents etc looking out for them all the time that they've stopped using their bloody brains.

and yes, perhaps they all need durians in their faces!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home