Monday, June 16, 2008

more updates

the last week has been a really busy week.

amongst other things, X has learned to say a new word - "ba-ba" for bubbles. (we have a bubbles machine that we just used yesterday at a friend's baby's 1st birthday party.) He also managed to repeat the words "huai dan" (bad egg) after me, which was really funny becos my mum actually warned me not to say that too often in front of him, as it might be the first chinese words he'll learn. Oh well, too late for that now.

he was also really sweet when i put him to bed just now - he leaned forward to give me a kiss without me asking for one. :-)

i can't believe how fast things are progressing with him, and i don't even have the time to document them!

1 Comments:

At 16/6/08 23:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

huai dan! so cute. =)

hope you guys are doing ok with the weird weather.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home