Monday, February 25, 2008

i feel like such a bad mummy today.

first, i woke my son up by taking him out of his pram where he'd earlier just fallen asleep in, and then put him into a cold cot-bed in a cold cold room. and the worse thing was when i attempted "Controlled Crying". i wasn't going to give up or give in. But after 45mins, i decided that it was enough...

so, besides feeling like i'm a bad mummy, i also feel a bit of a failure where this is concerned.

sigh... tomorrow i will try again.

2 Comments:

At 26/2/08 11:51, Blogger Ondine said...

Oh, you're not. Controlled Crying is hard. I can't do it too!And I saw my kids for like 10 minutes today so I feel bad too. And like you'll tell me I'm not a bad mommy.

We just need to keep reminding one another of that!

*hug*

 
At 26/2/08 22:14, Blogger  said...

thanks. :)

i just hope i can keep on at it. (i didn't try it today, but will do so tomorrow!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home