Tuesday, February 22, 2005

foot incidents - er - accidents

my cast itches like hell. (and my foot still hurts too) ask me what i would give up to have it removed right now. banged it on the floor when i was in the kitchen just now, and earlier on, someone dropped her half full Nalgene water-bottle (size - 1l. or more!!!) on it. Nalgene plastic bottle vs. fiberglass cast... hmm. i just hope that, despite all these unfortunate little happenings, when i go to the hospital next monday, they will tell me that my foot is healed. doesn't matter that they use this nasty disc-razor cutter.

also watched so much crap on tv today - i think i watched more tv today than the whole of this year put together. i need to spend my time in better ways. well, at least i stayed at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home