Wednesday, February 16, 2005

turning 30 + (inevitably) other CC related thoughts

turning 30 - actually i haven't given this much thought, (since i have only turned 29 not so long ago) but it seems i am starting to use it as an excuse for all the bad things that happen. i mean - things and people can change all the time, and change is sometimes necessary, so why am i thinking that going into a new decade makes people go funny?

i think i need to loop "A Murder of One". i always thought that it is a really positive song.

...

The Junior Varsity has killed "Rain King". i resent the fact that they did such a horrifying rendition of such a good CC song and even put it on the album that is titled "A Tribute to Counting Crows".

"These train conversations are passing me by
And I don't have nothing to say
You get what you pay for
But I just had no intention of living this way
I need a phone call
I need a plane ride
I need a sunburn
I need a raincoat"

- CC, "Raining in Baltimore", AAEA
(when i do get keyboards, this will be the 1st song i'll play)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home