Friday, February 25, 2005

a tiny experiment

i didn't drink *any* coke today. i have been having trouble sleeping, and i thought it was because i was drinking too much coke. (ok - too much vodka coke light) so i decided that i won't have any today, and see if i am still suffering from sleeplessness. i confirmed that it was actually all the discomfort and pain from the foot that's adding to my not sleeping properly.

the leg + foot have shrunk and i can now easily put one finger into the cast. the means that my foot can actually move around slightly in the cast. i also have no more flesh around my ankle to cushion it from the fiberglass stuff, and i can actually feel my poor bone against the nasty cast, thus making it very painful for my foot in any position. not nice.

keeping my fingers crossed for monday's hospital trip. i really hope they take it off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home