Thursday, October 13, 2005

just how many dreams can you have in 8 hours' worth of (non-)sleep?

Answer : 4

thing is i woke up each time, and i actually remember all of them. and i woke from these dreams reacting like i would react in the dream. really weird stuff. in the 2nd dream, a 2 or 3 year old kid was burning me with a cigarette, and then when i've had enough, i decided, 2 or 3 year old or not, i have to stop him hurting me. and i fended myself by flailing my arms in front of me. funny when i woke my right arm was doing just that.

the last dream involved being on a beach with these really huge waves. we were all being swept back by the waves into this deep, wide trench thing. 'twas fun till i started seeing dead bodies sticking out of the ground...

in other news, i went to the Jazz bar tonight and used both W's and D's lenses that i borrowed last weekend. will post some photos tomorrow if they are decent enough. now off to sleep. hopefully no more weird dreams. i mean, WTF, what are the chances that all 4 of your dreams in one night are weird ones?!


3 Comments:

At 14/10/05 06:33, Blogger Terz said...

Heh. You too? I had three dreams last night; the only weird thing about them is that I managed to link all three with one handphone number (which I still vaguely remember now) and a reference to a previous dream in a later one and recognising it as a dream.

What would really be weird would be that the handphone number, belonging to this guy I haven't spoken to since Dunman days, works.

 
At 14/10/05 08:28, Blogger wahj said...

I dreamt I dropped Ronaldo in a hole in a ground two nights ago. The soccer player. Brazilian. No idea why he turned up in my dream - and I don't even like soccer all that much (except once every 4 years, when the world cup rolls around).

 
At 15/10/05 12:17, Blogger  said...

nice to know my friends are having weird dreams too. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home