Thursday, April 19, 2007

parkour jumping at Southbank


parkour jumping at Southbank, originally uploaded by monster-ru.


Took a bit of a walk at Southbank last friday. It's supposed to be spring, but it was a rather warm day, and everyone thinks its summer already! People are out in full force!

Spotted some guys doing some parkour jumping, and was regretting not having my camera with me. Luckily, i always have my phone camera, and i used the BestPic feature for the first time... with great satisfaction. :-D

Maybe i'll go back there with my camera tomorrow...

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 20/4/07 03:02, Blogger wahj said...

Excellent shot! Hadn't thought of using the Best Pic function this way before, but it's worked wonderfully. Must try this myself ... = )

(the photography, not the parkour)

 
At 20/4/07 04:25, Blogger ampulets said...

great shot, ru! :)-TOHA

 
At 20/4/07 10:44, Blogger  said...

wahj - it made me appreciate my phone even more. =)

thanks TOHA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home