Tuesday, September 21, 2004

untitled #3

have i ever mentioned that i love tuesdays at work? (lessons 12-2.15pm, and then if there are no bloody meetings that start at 4pm, i am done.) hence, i have never missed a day on tuesdays. Life is relatively easy compared to the monstrosity of mondays. there is time to put your ham and cheese sandwich into the oven, there is time to eat it leisurely, and there is even time to update your blog.

of course all this is just an illusion. i have yet to finish setting the promotional comprehension paper, not to mention my literature paper. (they are all begging for an easy paper, and seeing that it might possibly be the last time i will ever have to set an exam paper, i might even be uncharacteristic and grant them their wish. on the other hand, if its the last one, why give up the chance to be super nasty? ;-) ) anyway, it will be hell. which is actually not so bad seeing that neilli-boy is going to be away in Europe next week, and work will help keep me occupied so i don't get bored out of my skull. but hang on a minute - who ever said that work is not boring. so, friends reading this : i will be available to be asked out to dinner or drinks. Humour me. PLEASE.

jazz bar at boat quay?
Terz, how about we start our jazz photo project next week. wait - i think its just me who wants to do that. i'm sure Terz has got enough ideas already...

6 Comments:

At 21/9/04 04:53, Blogger Terz said...

Well, I am 60% done with the projects I've set myself... the others are still in progress, but should be ready before the 'end of the year' deadline.

I don't mind having another one to play with... let me know.

 
At 21/9/04 07:15, Blogger  said...

hmm... i'll let you know. i had a chat with them the last time i was there, so we can ask for permission and stuff if we want to go ahead.

 
At 23/9/04 05:55, Blogger Terz said...

That sounds workable.

Am done with cages shooting for the moment (unless someone calls me to take over because of other responsibilities), so I'm completely free from next week onwards.

 
At 23/9/04 14:18, Blogger Kay said...

OOH. Dinner some time next week? I should be through this round of marking by Monday (or I'm dead) and WJ's off at reservist till 9 Oct, so I'm on my own too. Next round of marking comes in on 1 Oct. So one week (almost) of brief respite coming up. ARGH.

 
At 24/9/04 05:49, Blogger Terz said...

Sounds like a plan already...

 
At 24/9/04 11:55, Blogger  said...

sounds good. sunday at Duke's at Crown Centre got guitarist from KL. supposed to be good. any takers?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home