Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Pain And Pain

ok so i rang my mum and told her i fractured my foot. she didn't make a fuss, which is really good. she also did not offer to visit although she did ask me if i was coping, which is also good. so far i have only lost my balance twice using the crutches. (as you all know, my balance normally is already a bit off, given that my right leg is 2cm longer than my left.) so, i slipped once in the bathroom (wet floor, me trying to hop over that bloody stupid divider on the floor that is there to keep the water in the shower area), which gave me a sore bum and a sore left shoulder. the other time i was just getting up from a chair and trying to stand up but the crutches were not properly placed so i fell forward and ended up with a bump on my head and cuts/bruise on my left elbow as i was trying to break the fall unsuccessfully. (oh - my right hand last knuckle *also* got bruised)

all in all, i would say that these resulting injuries are more painful than the fracture itself. i think its time to start taking the painkillers again so all this pain will go away.

"you're a pill to ease the pain of all the stupid things i do" - cc richard manuel is dead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home