Monday, January 24, 2005

looping...

ok - so i've got Carbon Leaf's "Life Less Ordinary" looping - on my ipod mini as well as in my head. i really like that song - its got a great bass line, and the lyrics are nice. and it gives me nice thoughts, and all dark clouds are chased away by the song. the only thing that's dodgy about the song is the bridge. a bit too cheesy, but otherwise, its still a great song.

when my foot is healed, i will give yoga a shot - i've been wanting to try out yoga or pilates. someone told me i should try to do some meditation to try to sleep as opposed to passing out from alcohol. (well, i bought an exercise ball today, as well as a yoga mat! hopefully i will get to use them sooner than NAB!) and i really miss swimming. if i'm lucky, i can swim next week - doctor's appointment on thursday, and i will ask if i can go swimming. the only thing i need to make sure of is that i can get out of the pool without further hurting my foot.

oh - and i just properly listened to john mayer's "your body is a wonderland" today. i was kinda surprised at the lyrics - for 3 minutes...

"Live a life less ordinary
Live a life extraordinary with me
Live a life less sedentary
Live a life evolutionary with me
Well, I hate to be a bother but
It’s you and there’s no other, I do believe
You can call me naïve, but
I know me very well at least
As far as I can tell and I know what I need...

but you already know..." - Carbon Leaf "Life Less Ordinary"

1 Comments:

At 25/1/05 12:25, Blogger Rin said...

oh, I would agree about pilates. It's actually quite useful in toning stomach and butt muscles. I tried yoga and it killed me cos I can't stretch to save my skin. Something to do with my tight tendons? absolutely no idea. I can't do sit-and-reach without feeling as if I'd just broken my back (or my legs). But pilates worked. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home